I’ll be on a panel presenting CW to the San Diego County Ham Forum on Monday, May 1st, at 8PM,
We will quickly answer the following questions;
1) Why we started CW. 2) How we got started. 3) Our top three tips.
It’s on-air and will be held on the following local San Diego County linked repeaters.
● Woodson - Rx: 145.180, Tx: 144.58, PL:107.2
● El Cajon - Rx: 449.580, Tx: 444.580, PL:107.2
● Alpine - Rx: 447.580, Tx: 442.580, PL:107.2
● Laguna - Rx:446.420, Tx: 441.420, PL:107.2
● Laguna - Rx:145.120, Tx: 144.520, PL:107.2
Here’s a link to the presentation that will be given. (coming soon)
The panel will include Dan (KI6KU), Ted (WD6TED), Adam (K6ARK), and myself (N1CLC)